Friday, July 30, 2010

Whew... It's been a good, but long week!

It has been a great week. I have had the motivation to do things the right way this week! Trying to keep track of carbs, servings, calories etc. has been a bit intimidating to me... so I have reverted back to counting points. It's something I can comprehend and keeps me in control of what I am consuming. Maybe I just need more practice with all the other stuff, but for now the points are working.

I did manage to get to the gym today, though what I really wanted to do was go home and take a nap! I knew that I would feel better once I got there. I had a great workout even though I didn't quite hit the high intensity of my treadmill intervals that Dallas can push me through.

What I want to know is... When is the image in the mirror going to catch up and match with the image I have in my mind?

2 comments:

  1. Keep doing what you are doing and you'll see that image in your mind. I've got two words for yah, dedication and patience. It'll come :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always counted points and it is working for me. So keep it going and the mirror will work out

    ReplyDelete