Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It wasn't a drift from my diet, I was CARB LOADING

So after taking it easy on Sunday, I was back in the gym with Dallas on Monday! I love them workouts. Its always great to see other people from the challenge in working out, either with their trainers or by themselves. It has been fun to get to know everyone, learn from each other, see each other, and figure out that what we might be struggling with - that someone else may going through the same thing. It's nice to have support from all of you and those around me, and I thank you all!

It was my daughters Birthday on Sunday, but we celebrated with dinner last night. We enjoyed some good old hawaiian food. (I'm getting hungry thinking about it). But we laughed in the fact that the only veggies that were part of the dinner were the peas and carrots in the mac salad and the fried rice. I guess it was good to get fruits and veggies earlier in the day. As the cake was sitting there, people kept asking who was in trouble because there was a corner that wasn't frosted. It was for me, I figured I would have cake, but no frosting. But for a dinner like this, it's kind of like getting the super sized big mac meal, but ordering a Diet Coke....?

Off to the gym after work, I think it needs to be a cardio/abs day!

2 comments:

  1. You're such a great example to me! I love to watch you in the mirror and see how hard you're working. Keep up the good work! Also, thanks for the encouraging words! Our little foursome (Janette, Dallas, you and me) are great! I really appreciate your friendship and encouragement. You're AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete