Monday, July 26, 2010

MONDAY!!!

That was a great weekend!

Why? I am not sure... but I loved getting some good food (healthy and within my guidelines). I loved getting to the gym. AND...I rode my bike to work Sunday morning, though I didn't ride it home.

We took a drive up American Fork Canyon and I dropped my husband off to ride the Mill Canyon Loop. I had planned on riding around the area where my husband would need to be picked up, but only got in a quick ride before he was down the mountain. But all in all, it was good to be outside and on my mountain bike again. You know, we really have some beautiful scenery here in Utah!

Tonight I have another training session with Dallas! I look forward to these sessions with sort of a morbid curiosity to what he is going to do, and how hard he is going to push me past my comfort zone. I hope that I can always meet the challenge, but he has always been in tune with what I can do.

Have good week!!

post workout update: Can I say it again, I love getting to the gym! I cannot believe that for the first time EVER I maintained a bit of a jog on the treadmill!! WOW!!! You have no idea how excited I am about this accomplishment. When I started this challenge I never imagined that I would be able to do this!! Dallas, YOU ARE AWESOME! Thanks for the motivation to keep getting past each of these small little milestones! I cannot wait to see what else this body of mine is able to do!

2 comments:

  1. Jen you always make me feel great when I see you.. keep up the good work girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you're an inspiration to exercise next to and a little intimidating at the same time. Thanks for pushing me!

    ReplyDelete