Tuesday, September 7, 2010

5k Anyone??

So, I get a text at 00:to early - o'clock this morning from Dallas wanting us ladies to meet him later on today at the track............... Yikes. So I guess we'll get a taste of a real 5k workout outside of the gym! Should be interesting and I hope I survive! I packed my running shoes and can't wait to see how it goes!

Still cannot believe that this is almost coming to an end! I love that I have met some really wonderful people during this challenge and it has been great to see some of the accomplishments and changes we have each made during this time! And, even though my numbers with my weight haven't been off the charts, I know there has been a change!

Keep up the great work everyone!!

5 comments:

  1. How was the track??? Almost there!!! Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, so were you!! I whined like a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry i mssed the track.... didn't get out of work in time.. booo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys have an awesome trainer! You guys are lucky!

    ReplyDelete