Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am NOT ready for this to end!

GEEEEEEZ! I am NOT ready for this challenge to come to an end. I mean, I know that I will work hard to continue with the good habits that we have learned in nutrition classes, from Dallas during our training sessions, and my workouts at the gym. But I am not ready to say "goodbye" to the great people I have been lucky enough to meet and work with during this challenge!

I am sooooo appreciative of the things I have learned, the motivation I have to get to the gym and workout, the energy I have to just function daily, and the confidence I have gained. I have said it before...but who would have guessed that I have been able to work up to jogging for intervals. My knees have always given me trouble. But with this training, I have been able to accomplish something I that I always joked would happen "in my next lifetime". Well, maybe my next lifetime is here, and I just need to "RUN with it" (pun intended).

Thanks again to everyone! This has been life changing!

4 comments:

  1. You're awesome Jen. I'm going to miss the challenge as well. It's been a life changing experience. See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen we are going to miss the challenge but I have made some awsome friends and have learned so much... we are truly blessed.. Thanks for all you support and encouragment..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen you are so amazing and I can't tell you how proud I am of you! You are such a good track and you look awesome. Actually you can probably lift more than I can now! HA HA but really you're an amazing person and I have learned so much from you and will miss you a lot. Thanks for everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen what can I say...you're awesome, amazing, competitive, a hard worker and you totally kick butt! You're such an inspiration to me. You look awesome and I know you'll continue with your workouts. Maybe I'll get a membership at Gold's and we can continue to work out together. Janette you too! Dallas can come too!

    ReplyDelete