Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Priceless!!

Well, here we all are at the last of this challenge. I am curious to see the information that comes back with our weigh-out tomorrow. I haven't seen big changes in my weight numbers, though I am excited about the little numbers of weight loss that I have seen. At first, I was frustrated. But I can see changes in other areas, and I think the weight will continue to drop as long as I continue on this road. I am curious to see the other changes as well with cholesterol, body analysis (fat vs muscle ratio), blood pressure, etc.

I know I have written this plenty of times, but I still am sooooo excited that my training includes the occassional jogging on the treadmill. I can't believe how it kicks my butt when I do jog, but hey I'm doing it!! I did renew my gym membership and plan to continue my workouts, and increase my intensity. Dang, I do love those ABS classes!! Who knows where this will take me, I am just excited for the journey!!

I just want to post a THANK YOU for the opportunity to have been invited to partake in this challenge. I also want to thank everyone for their support, kind word, and encouragement! Dallas, you have been such a great help in this challenge! I appreciate your challenges in the workouts and you encouraging each on of us to push past the pain to get to our new levels in the workouts! And my workout buds, you ladies are amazing!! I love getting the chance to get to know you and see all of us progress and move to do new and wonderful things!

Raise your glasses - *Cheers* - Here's to a new healthier us!

No comments:

Post a Comment