Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where does the time go?

Wow, we are three quarters of the way through this challenge! I cannot believe how time has flown by, and I still have sooooo much work to do! But, like I have come to realize, this 100 days is just a beginning to the next 15,000 days of my life (give or take a day or two).

It has been a crazy week at work, first recovering from taking a couple of days off. And then there is the co-worker of mine who decided to give birth two weeks early! Can you believe the nerve of her AND the baby? Kidding for sure! We are glad that she delivered a happy, healthy little boy! So, it's been like hitting the treadmill running while set at 8.0. I'm just trying to keep up, keep things organized, keep up on the billing, and keep meds stocked for the hospital. No stress, right?

I have struggled in getting to the gym during this week. I need to get back into the swing of things, not spend so much time at work and put it back into its rightful priority spot in my life. I miss it, and feel the difference of not getting there. I loved getting there tonight and working out with Dallas! He has been great to challenge me during this challenge! Thanks Dallas for all you do!!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer - I know how hard it is to keep exercising when you're stressed and busy but I've also found it helps you manage the stress much better. I eat when I'm stressed but if I remember to exercise, then I don't feel like eating so much junk. Hang in there! You're doing great! Janet Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget work :-), it'll always be there! About three more weeks to go...

    ReplyDelete