Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Turbo-kicked in the backside!

Last night I thought I would try another new class at the gym. Turbo kick is just like it sounds, kick boxing at warp speed. Lots of movements, lots of fancy footwork, lots of punches. Well, that's what they (the other people) were doing... Me, I was doing lots of trying to keep up, not so fancy footwork, and really REALLY weak punches. But it was a great workout and lots of fun!

We are going out of town this weekend, and I am excited that there is a workout facility where we are staying. I never have really cared to find out about this feature when we stay somewhere, but from now on, it's important to me to keep up with the training. I find that my weekends are a little more complicated when it comes to making sure that I eat when I should, what I should, and getting enough fruit. It seems easier at work because I usually start planning my meal for the day, the night before and there is more or less a routine to the day. Another valuable lesson I learned, I need to make sure that I PLAN for what to do on the weekends, or I find myself spinning my wheels and not really accomplishing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment